Friday, August 17, 2007

"Mike, for my Kitchen" ???????





I have been patiently waiting for over 10 years for my new kitchen. I have been promised that this time I would get my new kitchen. Hubby and I even had the kitchen measured and we met with Jack from Home Depot to pick out my Hickory new kitchen cabinets. All was going so well until, Mike came into the picture. I was told that Bob and Jeff,(our pulling team) were not a good pair, because they are not leaders . I was told that you must have a strong leader to pull the weight.

So I packed a lunch for Hubby and friend and off they went to Erie, PA to meet the trailer that had good old Mike. Although I was very impressed with his conformation when Mike arrived home, he cannot replace my new kitchen.

Sooooo....to be fair to all parties involved, Hubby agreed that I should have my new Kitchen as I was a sport about Mike . Lets just see if it happens this time around. Hubby's good intentions, sometimes falls short of good horse sense.

1 comment:

Deborah Gamble said...

A horse for a brand new kitchen. That would be a very poor trade.