Saturday, December 1, 2007

"Family Matters"


Sometimes life leads you astray from things that matter, and you need to find your way back home. Wow! What a very busy and emotional year for me and my family this has been.

My Son, Darrell coming back into my life, has been such a joy for me and my family. I have a Son, and Daughter-In-Law and 5 Grand Children to buy Christmas gifts for, along with my extended family here in New England. So special for me. It is so strange and nice to be finally called "Mom "and Gram.

A retirement package, I did not expect, nor was prepared for, came knocking at my door, three years too soon. But with a pension and full medical, who could resist? Oh! I just received my retirement gift. A rocker! It is beautiful, but a rocker????
I am feeling old already!

Anyway, I plan on embracing retirement and having a good and healthy life moving forward. Going to Florida with Hubby for three weeks in 2008 will be so special. (A jump start on 30 pounds weight loss has to make a good difference on what to wear.)

I have no regrets! Life has been good to me!

No comments: