Tuesday, June 19, 2007



I have a new friend. Her name is Chris. She is one of two, that reads my Blog. She makes constructive suggestion on improvements for my blog and I like and thank her for that. Debbie,(daughter-in-law) so kind in her comments, is the other one that reads my Blog. My friends and family think that I have lost my marbles with this Blog thing. But, I like it, and am having a good time expressing may thoughts and feelings....sooo...I shall continue.

Today, we had our annual Company Outing. I was always on the committee, but since I am , soon to be a retiree, I just observed. It was a great time and the meal was great. Clams, chowder, steamers, salmon , steak, etc. So many games and events. Great fun! I will always remember the good times I have shared with my fellow employees and will never forget my many years with this fine company that I have been with for so many years. Ok, I guess enough of being sentimental.

Ok, Chris, can't wait to see what your plate looks like!

1 comment:

Deborah Gamble said...

Joanne,
I bet that was a bittersweet party. Who knew retiring could be so hard!